We are looking to grow our team with skilled CNAs in hospitals and long-term care facilities in the Pittsburgh area. We are offering flexible schedules at full-time, part-time, and PRN hours.
Being a CNA isn’t what you do, it’s who you are – at ePeople, we value self-starters and give you the tools you need to succeed. We offer our employees competitive pay, earned PTO, and an employee wellness program.
Ideal candidates will be expected to:
- Develop meaningful relationships with patients
- Aide in advancing patient quality of life through acts of daily living
- Provide patients with a safe and sanitary environment
- Monitor all aspects of patient’s health
- Other duties as assigned
Why Work for ePeople?
- Referral Bonus Program
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- GCU Tuition Discount Program
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Competitive Pay
- Earned Paid Time Off
- Employee Wellness Program
Requirements for the CNA:
- Valid Pennsylvania CNA License
- Current Drug Screen (provided by ePeople, if needed)
- Current Physical within the last year
- Current Two-Step TB
- Clear Background Check (provided by ePeople, if needed)
- 6+ months CNA experience, preferred