ePeople Healthcare is seeking an exceptional Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the Duncannon, PA, area.
Ideal Candidates will be expected to:
- Monitor all aspects of a patient’s care
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to plan, implement, and evaluate patient care plans
- Prepare and assist with examinations and treatments for patients
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and measure the patient’s condition
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records
- Current credentials as either a Registered Nurse or a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Valid AHA-BLS CPR course completion. CPR Training Available.
- Recent Two-Step Tuberculosis or Chest X-Ray
- Reliable Transportation
- Pennsylvania FBI Clearance
Why work for ePeople?
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Health Insurance (full-time)
- Rapid Growth Company
- Certification Training
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Employee recognition program
- Ask about our Referral bonuses for referring a fellow RNs, LPNs, or CNAs