ePeople is hiring a part-time Maintenance Worker to maintain an office plaza in Sewickley, PA. This position is 10 - 15 hours a week with a flexible schedule.
Maintenance Worker Responsibilities:
- Conducting routine inspections of premises
- Performing preventative maintenance
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance
- Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary
- Diagnosing mechanical issues and correcting them
- Minimal landscaping
- Minor plumbing issues
Maintenance Worker Requirements:
- Proven maintenance experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to use common tools
- Experience performing routine maintenance
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
- Eye for detail
- Professional presentation and attitude
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually
- Strong time management skills
Pay: $10 - $15 Hourly, DOE
While performing the duties of this job, the individual will be working in a general office setting. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, reach with hands and arms, twist, stoop, and kneel. Regularly required to use hands, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities include close, peripheral, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Use of common tools and landscaping equipment during maintenance of property is necessary.
Candidate must be able to pass a drug and background test.