ePeople Healthcare is hiring for a Branch Manager to oversee staffing in a new Charlotte office. This individual will be responsible for their team meeting or exceeding all growth and development targets and actively establishing and maintaining market awareness. The Staffing Manager will be responsible for recruiting and deploying medical contract staff and for the retention and growth of the company’s existing customer base and employee base by securing and maintaining contracts with clients; these clients are typically facilities including nursing homes, doctor’s offices, hospitals, etc.
Branch Manager Responsibilities
- Collaborate with recruiters and work to develop a comprehensive sourcing strategy for ongoing recruitment of Healthcare professionals
- Assist in recruiting, hiring, supervising, coaching and developing field and/or office staff as necessary to meet client needs and assure growth of the program
- Assist in overseeing schedules, payroll, and oversight of any complaints/issues
- Ensure Productivity Standards are being met by all disciplines
- Set clear and appropriate expectations for staff and gives feedback to meet those expectations
- Complete and conduct annual performance evaluations in a timely manner, and complete any performance improvement plans or corrective action plans thorough the HR Department.
- Plan and assure adherence to budgetary guidelines and manage agency expense within budget. Control and analyze expenses to ensure budget targets are maintained
- Manage, retain, and grow existing client base
- Manage, document, and track client flow
- Generate leads through marketing and networking.
- Proactively search for client companies with staffing service needs
- Identify prospects and develop strategies to secure new business/clients
- Develop strategic marketing, e-mail and phone campaigns
- Develop and create innovative best practices
- Assist in the creation of developing new business proposals, marketing materials and presentations as needed
- Leverage industry expertise by referencing local and national healthcare staffing trends to gain credibility and influence in order to identify more sales opportunities
- Participate in client meetings and collaborate closely with recruiters and scheduling supervisors to identify professionals for existing client staffing requirements.
- Build relationships, with the goal to be the vendor of choice
- Negotiate service agreements, fees, terms and offers with clients
- Regularly visit contracted facilities to maintain good working relationship with their management and staff.
- Oversee onboarding process for prospective employees
- Assist in maintaining day-to-day operations and functions of the quality of care, service and related costs
- Ensure adequate staffing to meet client needs
- Participate in evening/weekend on-call as required, conducting on-call services in a competent and responsible manner.
- Participate in or initiate meetings as required
- Prepare reports and other tasks as required.
- Other Duties as assigned
Branch Manager Qualifications
- Minimum of one to three years of staffing management or supervision experience preferred.
- Demonstrated history of positive performance results, preferably involving sophisticated and meaningful customer relationships that led to outstanding results.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to work with MS Office Suite
- Time management and organization skills
- Interpersonal skills and Customer Service skills
- Excellent interaction with clients
- Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices as well as State and Federal regulatory requirements.
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary setting with staff members of all educational levels and display outstanding Leadership abilities within this group.
- Documented satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers.
- *All other requirements regarding Background Screening, References, Verification, etc. as described in the ePeople “Hiring Policy and Procedure”.
Branch Manager Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Complimentary wellness and preventive care (MEC)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Office Schedule
- GCU Tuition Discount
- Rapid Growth Company
- Employee Recognition Program
While performing the duties of this job, individual will being working in a general office setting. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, reach with hands and arms, twist, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Regularly required to use hands, talk and hear. Specific vision abilities include close, peripheral, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Must be able to travel to businesses, offices, or patient homes or where conditions may be adverse due to weather, environment, or patients’ lifestyles