We're hiring for an experienced Occupational Therapist to work in the Butler area. This is a daytime position with the following schedule options.
- 7am to 3pm
- 8am to 4pm
- 9am to 5pm
Occupational Therapist Job Responsibilities:
- Facilitates development and rehabilitation of patients with disabilities by planning and administering medically prescribed occupational therapy.
- Meets the patient’s goals and needs and provides quality care
- Helps patient develop or regain physical or mental functioning or adjust to disabilities.
- Promotes independence.
- Evaluates results of occupational therapy
- Assures continuation of therapeutic plan
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects hospital operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and certification requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating future legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Why Work for ePeople?
- Referral Bonus Program
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- GCU Tuition Discount Program
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Competitive Pay
- Earned Paid Time Off
- Employee Wellness Program