ePeople is hiring for a Healthcare Recruiter at our corporate office located in the Pittsburgh suburb of Sewickley. The recruiter will be responsible for leading the staffing efforts of our company and building a strong workforce of nurses and aides. This individual will have a deep understanding of the organization and its staffing needs while possessing strong interpersonal and communication skills. The recruiter will find potential candidates, screen them, and recommend them for placement. The process of recruiting may involve both internal and external sourcing methods, thereby requiring this individual to be adept at understanding where and how to locate candidates.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Screening and recruiting potential candidates for hire
- Proactively sourcing and calling prospective candidates
- Coordinating in-person interviews for prospective offices
- Managing candidate recruitment in coordination with company needs
- Meeting and exceeding weekly interviewing and screening expectations
- Attain set goals through recruitment efforts
- Develop candidate rapport and communication
- Maintain a strong track record in candidate recruitment
- Other duties as assigned
- Office Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Complimentary wellness and preventive care (MEC)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- GCU Tuition Discount
- Verizon Discount
- Rapid Growth Company
- Competitive Pay
- Employee Recognition Program
- BA/BS preferred
- At least 1 year experience recruiting in healthcare strongly desired
- Additional experience in compliance or health care preferred
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to work with MS Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong sourcing skills
- Documented satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers.
- *All other requirements regarding Background Screening, References, Verification, etc. as described in the ePeople “Hiring Policy and Procedure”.
While performing the duties of this job, the individual will being working in a general office setting. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, reach with hands and arms, twist, stoop, and kneel. Regularly required to use hands, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities include close, peripheral, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.