ePeople is hiring for a Staffing Recruiter at our corporate office located in the Pittsburgh suburb of Sewickley. The Staffing Recruiter ensures that staffing requirements for every shift comply with both internal and external policies. This individual will have a deep understanding of the organization and its staffing needs and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
This full-cycle recruiter will find potential candidates, screen them, and recommend them for placement. The process of recruiting may involve both internal and external sourcing methods, thereby requiring this individual to be adept at understanding where and how to locate candidates.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Screen, place, and schedule candidates through the full-cycle recruiting process
- Proactively source and call prospective candidates
- Complete on-boarding paperwork, collect applicable credentials and conduct orientations
- Manage candidate recruitment in coordination with company needs
- Meet and exceed weekly goals regarding screening and interviewing
- Document all candidate interactions accurately in ATS
- On-call duties required
- Build candidate rapport
- Other duties as assigned
- Office Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Complimentary wellness and preventive care (MEC)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- GCU Tuition Discount
- Verizon Discount
- Rapid Growth Company
- Competitive Pay
- Employee Recognition Program
- BA/BS preferred
- Entry level
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team orientated environment
- Strong multitasking skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
While performing the duties of this job, the individual will being working in a general office setting. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, reach with hands and arms, twist, stoop, and kneel. Regularly required to use hands, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities include close, peripheral, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Compensation: $25,000 - $33,000 annually, DOE experience