ePeople Healthcare is hiring for an experienced Scheduling Supervisor in our Sewickley office. This position will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with employees and facilities to satisfy both parties’ requirements.This individual will have excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills in order to perform the job responsibilities to the highest degree.
Scheduling Supervisor Responsibilities
- Distribute needs to all active employees
- Build and maintain relationships with contracted facilities
- Receive needs from contracted facilities
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with active employees
- Assist employees with creating a work schedule
- Sets pay rates and provides pay increases as appropriate
- Guides Recruiters for sourcing activities based on areas of need
- Document all communications with contracted facilities and employees in database
- Update appropriate software with call-offs, cancellations, and No Call No Shows
- Assists with reminders for credentials that are needed as well as time sheet collection and verification of hours
- Complete morning and evening on-call reports and manages the on-call rotation during evening and weekend hours for the On-Call Team
- Other duties as assigned
Scheduling Supervisor Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Complimentary wellness and preventive care (MEC)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Office Schedule
- GCU Tuition Discount
- Rapid Growth Company
- Employee Recognition Program
Scheduling Supervisor Qualifications
- BA/BS preferred
- At least 1 year experience in healthcare scheduling or recruiting preferred
- Additional experience in compliance or health care preferred
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work with MS Office Suite
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Documented satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers.
- All other requirements regarding background screening, references, verification, etc. as described in the ePeople “Hiring Policy and Procedure”.
While performing the duties of this job, individual will being working in a general office setting. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, reach with hands and arms, twist, stoop, and kneel. Regularly required to use hands, talk and hear. Specific vision abilities include close, peripheral, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.